Just a quick note to wish you and your family a very happy and safe Thanksgiving. Our offices will be closed mid-afternoon Wednesday through Monday. No newsletter will be sent during that time.
I thought today I would tap out a quick list of the things I am thankful for at this holiday juncture:
- I am thankful for my kind and long-suffering wife :).
- I am thankful for a family that I not only love, but actually like as well.
- I am thankful for the greatest job in the world.
- I am thankful for terrific co-workers and associates.
- I am thankful for friends both near and far.
- I am thankful that I get to work and associate with some of the finest people in the industry, from all around the country.
- I am thankful for the beautiful and vibrant community in which I live.
- I am thankful for Kids’ Chance, an organization that is making a real difference not just in the lives of kids, but for all those they will touch throughout their lives.
- I am thankful that I get to see the very best of my industry, and am free to criticize that which is not.
- I am thankful to live in the greatest country in the world; a place where, despite its flaws, we are free to pursue our dreams, express our opinions and engage in public discourse.
- I’m thankful that I have the right to be wrong, and that caring people will set me straight when that happens (well, should it ever happen 🙂 ).
- And I am thankful for the tremendous support of readers of this blog, who for some strange reason accept me for who I am and what I believe, whether they agree with me or not.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody. See you next week.